Application forms and prospectus can be downloaded from the websites www.mosciahs.edu.in or www.moscmm.org or can be obtained from the office of Principal, MOSC Institute of Allied Health Sciences. All particulars in the application form should be filled in block letters by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting legibly. Name should be written as per the SSLC / +2 certificates. Those who are awaiting the results shall write as “RA” in the space provided for filling marks. Candidates who have appeared for the final year/semester examination of the qualifying degree may also apply, but must be able to produce the credentials at least 3 days before the date specified for publication of rank list & first allotment list. Information furnished thereafter will not be entertained. All communications in respect of the admission procedure will be through the website www.mosciahs.edu.in. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly. Incomplete/belated applications in any respect will not be considered.
Instructions to the candidate
- Filled in application form can be sent to The Principal, MOSC Institute of Allied Health Sciences, MOSC Medical College Hospital, Kolenchery, Kerala 682311 by registered post or can be submitted in person to the office of Principal, MOSC Institute of Allied Health Sciences.
- The Institution will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- Last date for receipt of filled application is 30.04.2019.
- Rank list of eligible candidates will be published on the website www.mosciahs.edu.in.
- Candidates will be called for allotment and admission by publishing the details on the website www.mosciahs.edu.in. No postal communication will be sent due to paucity of time. In case of further clarifications, you may contact: 0484-2885812, 8547700780
- Letters or certificates enabling to obtain any bank loan or financial assistance will be issued only after 3 working days of submission of application for the same.
- Hostel and mess facility shall be available for students.
- The Management will have the right to deny admission to any applicant; if it is found that their character and antecedents are found to be questionable on genuine grounds. In such cases, the reason for the same will be recorded and communicated.